30.9.08

Happy birthday to my one and only Adura...

To one of my oldest friend..this post is a lil bit overdue but I just wanted to wish you Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great birthday spending it with your loved ones..

But wat i can say is that Dura you've really turn into a women over the past years but u'll still be the same Dura that I know..know that I am proud of you for the woman that u've become and for what you have achieved..

U're on a smooth path in u're life now where u know what u want out of life and i see that u're on ur way to achieving it...

Anyways, Happy Birthday and love u always babe!!

Muaxxxxx...

1 comment:

  1. ada im speechless
    a whole entry for me?
    i thought u forgot my bday
    was kinda sad tho
    but u made my day
    seriously
    loving u always n forever will be
    ADURA

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN